Ads By CbproAds

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Orange County - Travel

Well, it's no mystery that Orange County has Disney as an
attraction.

From my travels, I would have to say that Orange County is
my pick for a place to live and work in Southern California.
The people appear to be more trusting and more professional
from what I see in Los Angeles County.

I may be wrong, yet if you want to relocate to Southern
California, Orange County is my pick.

I do various deliveries to Orange County Hospitals and I want
to be the first to say to say that the staff in the Orange County
hospitals is above reproach. Not only are the hospitals
professional, the businesses are too.

I'll write more about Orange County in the next few posts.

Take care and be safe.

Drifter's Memoirs
@-------------->-------------