Ads By CbproAds

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Beautiful California

I have to admit that it's been a while since I've posted on this blog. Tonight, I was thinking about being grateful about my current surroundings and where I grew up at.

It's nice to talk about the many different countries where I've lived and traveled to, yet I have failed to show my appreciation for California.

Below are a few pictures of places in California that caught my eye. California is by far a beautiful place and the beach and ocean are hypnotizing. Take a look at this beautiful picture of the ocean. This is a picture of the California coast.



Silhouette Of California Coast, CA




Buy this Giclee Print at AllPosters.com

Now for a nice picture of where I currently live. Long Beach is known for the beautiful Queen Mary and it's a sight to see. Below is a picture of the Long Beach Coast.


Villa Riviera, Long Beach, California




Buy this Art Print at AllPosters.com

Now below is my old stomping ground. San Francisco is where I used to spend most of my time as a teenager. Below is a captivating picture of the Transamerica Pyramid.


Transamerica Pyramid, San Francisco, CA




Buy this Giclee Print at AllPosters.com

Last but now least I'd like to share a common scene we used to see in San Francisco:


Sailboat, San Francisco, CA




Buy this Giclee Print at AllPosters.com


Travel Banter Blog
Drifter's Memoirs
@------>----------



Tags: