Ads By CbproAds

Saturday, December 17, 2005


Travel Memoirs? Cocktail Dresses? What's Next?

Hi Everyone,

Blogging is so much fun. At times we can run across very ruthless people on here. One of the blogs I had to be changed from a blogspot blog to a dot com blog. This was not because of Blogger. Blogger has supported us above reproach and I'm a true Blogger fan.

It's just when you have a good thing, you have to protect it. Our new web site address for Glamour and Cocktail Dresses is www.cocktaildressandheels.com . So if you want to continue looking for cocktail dresses and evening dresses with us, please go to the above address.

Someone may ask, how in the heck did I go from Travel Memoirs to Cocktail Dresses? It's very simple. When you travel, you want to look good. When people go on a cruise, there's normally parties and formal nights.

Men wear tuxes or suits and the women wear formals. It's really amazing how one travel experience can revamp a person's wardrobe.

I recall taking a trip to Hawaii (while stationed in Alaska). I wanted a few nice outfits, dresses and new high heels. What did I do? I went on a shopping spree and begged a girlfriend for a few of her outfits.

The next post, I'll tell you about my trip to Hawaii! Remember, I was stationed in Alaska and it was around 20 degrees and when I landed in Hawaii, it was 88 degrees lol. What a contrast.

Take care and have a great holiday season.


Drifters Memoirs
Travel Banter Blog
Cocktail Dresses and Heels
@---------->-------------

Tags: