Ads By CbproAds

Sunday, December 11, 2005


Sending Flowers - Flower Delivery

The main thing we'd like to mention is the gift of flowers.
I'm sure every NYC florist, Manhattan Florists, San Francisco
Florists, and Los Angeles florists is buzzing away with
flower orders for the holidays.

You can catch many florists on line to deliver flowers
for you. Calling an 800 flowers number can even be a snap,
especially if you're in a crunch.

In many cases, you can order your flowers today and have
your flowers delivered within 24 to 48 hours.

For the last several years, I've sent my mother and father
meals for the holidays. It's not easy being far away from
them, especially while in the miltary. When you're in the
military, you realize how important it is to send a gift
basket or flowers to someone you love. No matter
how far I was from home, I made sure I sent flowers, gifts,
or food :o).

Just remember, if you're delivering flowers this holiday
season, be sure to place your order as soon as possible
for on time delivery.

Take care and send flowers to the one you love for the
holidays even if you're traveling abroad.

Drifter's Memoirs
Travel Banter Blog
@------->--------- <----As you can see, I love flowers too. :o)