Ads By CbproAds

Sunday, May 08, 2005


Germany - Auslese, Eisvien, Spatlese

Tag:

By the time I was 19 years old, I found myself in Bitburg, Germany. This was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. My favorite place was Koln, Germany. I'm going to have to research for the name of the beautiful cathedral I used to go see. The hotel was right across the street from the tallest cathedral I've ever seen.

The Rhine River was nearby. We used to go across the bridge and go to this Spanish Restaurant. This may have been a Spanish Restaurant and it had the most awesome Crab Louie (with 1000 island dressing) salad with large fresh shrimp. The most soliciated drink in the restaurant was Sangria with fresh fruit.

My Personal Wine Lessons From Germany

The prominent wines in Germany were from the following rivers: Nahe, Mosel-Saar, and the Rhine.

The most popular wines were Auslese, Spatlese, Eisvien, and Kabinett.

The next several posts will be my accounts of Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Italy, Mexico, France, Spain, Sicily, Hawaii, Alaska, and the United Kingdom. Wow, do I have a lot to share with you.

Travel Banter Blog